Car Show Information
The Premier Car Show in Southern Arizona
October 19, 2019
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Gregory School campus
3231 North Craycroft Road
See parking info
Rotary International is comprised of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, community leaders and global citizens uniting for the common good in our communities and around the world.
The Rotary Club of Tucson, is the largest of 135 Rotary Clubs in Arizona. Chartered in Tucson in 1921, we continue serving the Southern Arizona community. Our signature fundraising event for the last 12 years is the Tucson Classics Car Show, the premier car show in Southern Arizona.
The Rotary Club of Tucson Foundation has donated over $1.4 million dollars directly to 501(c)(3) Local Charities over the last 11 years.
The Foundation awarded $175,721 from the proceeds of the 2018 Car Show to Five Local Charities focusing on Children’s literacy, Vocational training, and Women & teens in need
You can make a difference in the community by becoming a sponsor, volunteering, or simply supporting the Tucson Classics Car Show with the purchase of a $5 ticket. Click here to drop us a line.
Key points of our Tucson Classics Car Show include:
- Over 400 high quality Classic Cars and Hot Rods displayed on a green grass field.
- Awards are given for the best cars in each class, Best in Show, Sponsor Award and others.
- Separate rows for car clubs who wish to display together as an event for their club.
- This family friendly activity attracts over 25,000 spectators on show day.
- The $5 entrance ticket is also a raffle ticket for a 2006 C-6 Corvette Convertible, $15,000 cash or 5 other great raffle prizes donated by local merchants.
- 88 Local companies come together to Sponsor this show at all different levels.
- A leadership group of Rotarian volunteers coordinates this project all year-round.
- Our 480 Rotary and community volunteers fill over 771 Job Slots on the day of show.
- 21 Tucson Charity organizations joined with Rotarians to sell tickets. The Charities keep a portion of the proceeds from their sales for their own projects.
- The show field includes a food court, related car vendors, displays from our non-profit beneficiaries and musical entertainment all day long.
- VIP Classics Club area is available for sponsors and others at an additional charge. It includes air conditioned seating areas, complimentary food, beer, wine and beverages.
- This is an inexpensive fun family event that allows people to relive the past with beautiful Classic Cars while they are helping their community.