Enjoy a Fun Family Day with over 400 Beautiful Classic Cars on the Grass!
10-4 at The Gregory School
3231 N Craycroft Rd., Tucson, AZ 85712
Entrance to the show is $10 per adult. Children under 18 Free with Paid Adult. Your entrant ticket is also a raffle ticket. Raffle drawing is held immediately following the awards ceremony on the day of the event. Need not be present to win!
All net proceeds support Pima JTED and other local charities of the Rotary Club of Tucson Foundation. In 15 years this great event has donated over $2.2 million to local charities.
2022 Tucson Classics Car ShowRegistration Is Now Open
- Each vehicle entry includes a $10 Entry ticket for a 2015 Corvette Convertible Z-51 or $40,000 cash or one of 5 other valuable prizes listed on our website!
- Vehicle Entry: $30 for the first vehicle, $20 for each additional vehicle, extra show/entry tickets: $10, Special Pricing on Pre-show T-Shirts at $12 each
- Included with your entry is a $10 entry ticket, complimentary morning coffee or tea, goodie bag and dash plaque
- Best in Show receives $1,000 and trophy from Rotary Club of Tucson
- $500 and trophy to one winner selected by our Title Sponsor WeBuyHouses.com
- 1st Place in each class receives $100 and plaque
- 2nd Place and 3rd Place in each class receive plaques
- Join us for our Friday Night Dinner at show site for $15/person (reservations required)
- DJ John plays your favorites Friday night and all day Saturday
Grand Raffle Prize
Good at Sam Levitz Furniture, Sam's Outlet, Ashley Homestore or the Gallery at Levitz
TCCS Charities for 2022
The Pima JTED (Joint Technical Education District) will be opening its third central campus in Southern Arizona at 3300 S. Park Avenue at I-10 in The Bridges development. The 50,000 square foot JTED Innovative Learning Center will provide students with premier, tuition-free career and technical programs to high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors from public, private, and charter schools, and students who are home-schooled.
The Gregory School
Home of the annual Tucson Classics Car Show, the Gregory School is an independent, coeducational school serving students in grades 5 - 12. Our diverse learning community is the foundation for a high quality academic and social experience for all of our students.
The Rotary Club of Tucson and the Tucson Classics Car Show
Rotary changes lives, builds Fellowship, Eradicates Polio from the world, gives a helping hand and raises funds for local charities, and lives the motto of Service Above Self. In 2007, the Rotary Club of Tucson, and its 501(c)(3) foundation decided to help the community’s less fortunate by starting the Tucson Classics Car Show. This was a way for the Club to increase its commitment to putting Service Above Self. This outreach in Southern Arizona has rewarded those in need and continues to grow every year.
Tucson Classics Car Show has granted over $2.2 million to local charities. Money raised from past shows has helped:
• Children’s literacy
• Vocational training
• Women & teens in need
• Many others throughout the community
2021 Tucson Classics Car Show Major Car Awards
These are this year’s (2021) major car awards
Tucson Classics Car ShowStories
Get to Know the 2019 Best in Show Winner
Michael O’Neill — 1935 Ford Model 48 Cabriolet
Tucson Classic Car Show 2019 Sponsorship Winner Bill McBain
Interview Transcript by Mekayla Phan on behalf of Tucson Classic Car Show.
2018 Best In Show Winner
The Corvette’s entire frame was rebuilt and includes a new engine and more.
2017 Best In Show Winner
Gould owned a successful steel bar business prior to retiring to Tucson, AZ. In the Old Pueblo, Gould has built his love of classic cars into a collection of 75 rare cars, displayed in the Tucson Auto Museum in the South Tucson warehouse district. Go visit him on a Saturday mid-day to see his beautiful collection.