Schedule of Events
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Open to the Public 10 to 4
Grand Marshal: Coach Adia Barnes Coppa, University of Arizona Women’s Basketball Coach will open the show at 10 a.m.
Master of Ceremonies: Scott Vaughan, Past President Rotary Club of Tucson
Khris Dodge, Rotary Club of Tucson Board Member & Club Sergeant at Arms
DJ John keeps us dancing and smiling with tunes and announcements
- 6:30 to 9:30 Show Cars Slotted on the Grass Field. Rotarians will assist. Pick up your Goodie Bag and Window Sign at Entrant Hospitality in the T-Shirt Booth -North Side of field. Free Coffee/Tea Available.
- 6:30 on Breakfast & refreshments available for purchase in the Food Court. Pay CASH at each vendors booth. No tokens necessary.
- 10:00 Flag Ceremony: Boy Scout Troop 339
National Anthem sung by Matthew Holter
Grand Marshal: UArizona Coach Adia Barnes Coppa opens the show
Welcome from Bobby Larson, 2022 Tucson Classics Car Show Chair
Listen for the cue and Honk your car’s horn 3 times to officially open the show!
- 10:30 Welcome by Dr. Julie Sherrill, Head of School, The Gregory School
- Door prize drawing every hour for entrants only! Listen for your name and entry number. Redeem your prize at Information table next to the stage where the winning entry numbers are posted.
- Cast your Vote for best vehicle in each class except yours, Ballot Box next to the Stage by NOON
- 12:00 Ballot Box closes for car entrant Votes. The most votes wins the Class
- 3:15 Trophy Awards. Last Chance to buy Chance to Win Tickets
- 3:30 Deadline to deposit ticket stubs in barrels. No entries accepted after this time.
- 4:00 Show Cars Parade off the Field. Thank you for coming! Drive Safely!
Most Popular Pages